The Procedure: How Does Coolsculpting Work
In our Cool Lounge, patients enjoy a one of a kind atmosphere while they reduce fat. Our beautiful facility leaves no detail to the imagination, as patients undergo treatments in comfortable CoolSculpting robes and slippers. Refreshments, such as tea, coffee, and water, are offered complimentary as patients relax and complete their treatments. Our CoolSculpting suite is fully equipped with WiFi.
- When you come in for your CoolSculpting treatment, you will first change into a comfortable robe and slippers.
- As the procedure starts, we will place a protective gel pad over the treatment area.
- A specifically designed applicator for the treatment area will be pressed against the skin and tissue is drawn between 2 cooling plates.
- The CoolSculpting device will use a combination of gentle vacuum pressure and deep cooling to treat the fat below the skin and freeze unwanted fat cells via a process called Cryolipolysis™.
- As a result of the cooling, you may feel some numbness during treatment, and the treatment area may be red afterward, but this usually fades within a few hours.
- Through out your treatment your can enjoy free Netflix movies on our tablet. You may also bring your laptop to work on projects.
- Upon completion of the 1-hour cycle, we will remove the applicator and massage the frozen tissue. We may also follow the massage with with additional technologies to further enhance your results.
- We may use multiple applicators at the same time to speed up treatment time.
What is Cryolipolysis?
The term “cryolipolyisis” basically means Breaking up Fat via Cold:
Lysis= Break up.